From: method at gentoo.org (Joshua Brindle)
Subject: Talk in #grsecurity

I was there and the conversation most certainly happened, in fact you
can see when i joined in the pasted converstation.

The reason the conversation was posted is because this is full
disclosure where I assume at least the majority of people actually
believe in full disclosure and people keeping vulnerabilities secret
isn't exactly kosher. This in particular is what i'm refering to

[22:40] <BlackNet> how many do you have that's not released?
[22:41] <spender> 2 for exec-shield
[22:41] <spender> 3 for systrace
[22:41] <spender> 1 for DTE
[22:41] <spender> ~10 for LIDS
[22:42] <BlackNet> that's alot
[22:42] <spender> oh
[22:42] <spender> 3 i think for linsec
[22:43] <BlackNet> all of these are non-reported?
[22:43] <spender> correct

So I ask grsecurity fans, why would you run the software of someone no
better than the people trying to crack your machine? This is not
responsible behaviour and shows a clear disregard for security and
safety of others.

Joshua Brindle