From: Michael.Schmidt at T-Mobile.com (Schmidt, Michael R.)
Subject: Wireless ISPs

In some states it is illegal to intercept any communication without both parties knowledge.  This is true of wired or wireless communications.  Be it a chat session or an online order process.  In the state of Washington (my home state) intercepting this communication could be a felony.  So at least we have that