From: ge at egotistical.reprehensible.net (Gadi Evron)
Subject: Re: Internet explorer 6 execution of arbitrary
 code (An analysis of the 180 Solutions Trojan)

As this is FD, I feel like answering.

> Who exactly are you?

I'm your brother's cousin's uncle's ex-room mate. (I hope I got the
SpaceBalls quote right).

> You come barreling into FD several months ago, long after it was
> created. Pissing in your pants to have found a unmoderated new
> mailing list. You run around on a spree posting every piece
> drivel at every possible opportunity. You then latch onto
> bugtraq riding the coat-tails of other peoples message in order
> to get yours approved. Now I see you have insinuated yourself
> into the Risks Digest 23.41 with perhaps a record 3 messages in
> one go.

I have had few communications with you in the past, but unlike other
people who can ignore, decline or laugh, you get all "my p?n*s* is
bigger" and act plain rude. What if I told you I have a dog? Can you
bark louder?

Besides, FD is open for any discussion or anything else. Like you can
send your flames, I can send whatever I want. I usually refrain from
doing it unless I see something on-topic which I feel is important, but
hey... Who am I to dare tell you that you act like an asshole baby who
didn't get his milk for lunch?

> Somebody spends there time and effort analysing a zero day, you
> then have the fucking nerve to complain about that:

I appreciate any hard work, and I appreciate Jelmer's work which I
commented on. I also said that most of his post is about his hate
towards Thor Larholm (which he admits to). That is not professional.
I did ask for clarifications on the 0-day.

But hey, you know what? You know best.

> <!--
> Also, please try and keep your grudges to yourself where 50K
> plus busy people  need to sift through vital information?
> -->
>
> and then you further demonstrate your cockeyed thought process
> by thinking Jelmer has given you a moments thought and has
> also 'dragged personal issues and flames into "the thread"'

He said he did.

> <!--
> Where Jelmer and I disagree is on dragging  personal issues and
> flames into the thread.
> -->
>
> "the thread" being his analysis of the zero day that you stuck
> your fat face into in the first place.

Who said I'm fat?

> Like I said go start yet 'another' mailing list if you are so
> desparate for attention. You can be the moderator, the only
> poster, the king of the hill, everything you want to be.

Can I have some chocolate too?

	Gadi Evron.