From: blsonne at rogers.com (Byron L. Sonne)
Subject: analysis (more worms wanted :) )

>So far I have analyzed the executables (or scripts) of worms, where
>my aim was to determine the familiy of an unknown worm.
>

>You can view some pictures at http://www.cwi.nl/~wehner/worms, where
>you can also find more information about the approach I used.
>Note that this is *work in progress*.

Regardless, it is still very interesting! Granted my knowledge of the
mathematics behind it is certainly sub-optimal, but I believe I can see
where you're going. Could you perhaps show some code and the actual
mechanics of the math behind it... sometimes the practical helps me
understand the theoretical that much better.

I knew there were reasons I stay subscribed to this list... thanks for
reminding me ;)

--

For Good, return Good. For Evil, return Justice.