From: ge at egotistical.reprehensible.net (Gadi Evron)
Subject: Re: Internet explorer 6 execution of arbitrary
 code (An analysis of the 180 Solutions Trojan)

>> Besides, FD is open for any discussion or anything else. Like you can
>> send your flames, I can send whatever I want.
>

> Gadi, I refer you to the charter (you did read the charter, right?),
> under the section titled Acceptable Content:

Please quote me in full:
Besides, FD is open for any discussion or anything else. Like you can
send your flames, I can send whatever I want. I usually refrain from
doing it unless I see something on-topic which I feel is important [snip]

> "Any information pertaining to vulnerabilities is acceptable, for
> instance announcement and discussion thereof, exploit techniques and
> code, related tools and papers, and other useful information. Gratuitous
> advertisement, product placement, or self-promotion is forbidden.
> Disagreements, flames, arguments, and off-topic discussion should be
> taken off-list wherever possible."
>
> Come back when you have something to say.

Unfortunately, I am one of the people who fight for this charter here,
when I have the strength to start a discussion about it every 6 months
or so. Thing is, the charter is not upheld or enforced. If kiddies can
write how much MS sucks and turn everything else of value which people
try and write here into a "we hate MS thread", I will write my opinions
here when I feel like it, which is exactly what this list is for. No
censorship.

If you have a problem with it, just don't read my posts.

I really enjoy this irony. I am not saying that I am not acting
childishly by replying to flames, but that the flamers would attack "the
other side" for being off-topic is just too much for me.

	Gadi Evron.