From: mr.bill.bilano at email.server.unix.bill.bilano.biz (Billy B. Bilano)
Subject: PLEASE QUIT YACKING ABOUT M$

Hey dude!

I am still battling that nasty virus, too! I have not gotten any feedbag
from people on the bloglog lately about it so I was hoping the tide had
turned! We are still offline at the bank and have had to take emergency
measures to keep everything afloat. That port 443 (aka w32.ssl.b (b for
bilano, btw)) virus is just kicking out stuff to heck and back.

We believe the attack was initiated by one of the college student skater
punks who may have bounced a check and got angry about the
returned-check-fee ($15 and fair if you are a fool who bounces checks)
and called their hacker buddies up (or the spam gangs). You know how
those crazy skater kids get with their laptops, they can do anything! If
you ever see them at the mall, just walk the other way and for the love
of pete don't ask them what their passwords are! I've had that
experience before and it was thoroughly unpleasant!

Anyway, we've had several meetings about it and this is our working
scenario. There doesn't appear to be any pattern in the attacks so this
is obviously very sophisticated! We've sent an email and a snail-mail to
all 250,000 customers to let them know that the on-line banking will be
off-line (LOL) for at least another month until our four new Sun 6800
web servers get in to replace the two Dell Xeon boxes.

We are going to be M$ free here very soon! And with that comes no more
port 443 virus!

BTW: I want to get into the ORKUT because, rumor has it, there is a FAN
CLUB for me! Can somebody please send me an ORKUT invitation?!?!

BTW2: Also I hear about this GMAIL thing and it is supposed to be "mad
cool", can someone send me a GMAIL too?

P.S. Don't forget to check out my bloglog in my sig for the "full
disclosure" on the virus and other stuffs!

--
Mr. Billy B. Bilano, MSCE, CCNA
<http://www.bilano.biz/>