From: sleem at ihcteam.org (Sleem)
Subject: Microsoft laxed security is threat to
     internet

  Well, you said too many things at the same time about Full Disclosure as
list and as concept, about Microsoft and about script kiddies that I
finally did not understand what you meant.
  Are you trying to say that full disclosure is only useful for script
kiddies ? If it's what you meant, it would be nice from you to tell us
what we have to do... In my views, full disclosure may cause problems,
but it is still the best solution for preventing mass attacks and for
reporting bugs and holes. If you got something better for alerting other
administrators and being well informed, feel free to tell me!
  The other thing is about Microsoft... Well, if you think that the
Microsoft's politic is a danger for the user's security and for your
own, all you have to do is to change your environment and choose a free
Unix like Linux or *BSD. Where's the matter ? In fact, we can not force
users to leave Windows and Microsoft (or simply proprietary) products,
but you, and everyone of us, can stronly recommand theses ones. And I'm
sure that it is a good solution for every open-minded administrator or
user that likes freedom.