From: avivra at gmail.com (Aviv Raff)
Subject: Is Mozilla's "patch" enough?

If you don't have anyhing to say but flaming, why do you pollute the list too?

Security patches shouldn't be overridden unless intended too (i.e uninstalled).
If an attacker can override the patch by a simple line of settings in
a configuration file (aka user.js) and the user cannot change this
settings by simply applying the patch again, or manually changing it
via the about:config interface, it is wrong.
Most of the users don't know how to use the preferences files, or even
know they exist. Moreover, user.js doesn't exist by default.