From: joshua.knarr at sap.com (Knarr, Joshua)
Subject: Mystery phone lines, something is hiding an
	d answ ering.

I would humbly suggest asking them about their "time clock machine".  A lot of places will have one computer that doesn't always look like a computer which the registers talk to.  Oftentimes this is written off by employees as a cash register rather then a computer.

Timecard systems also can have their own phone lines.