From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: [ok] Possible Virus/Trojan

We have a corporate anti-virus system (AV company based out of Europe) that
I have access too and it is update to date. We normally see viruses before
IDEs are out and are used to handling them in that manner. Most of the time
we hold these unknown files until they are detectable. This file was sent to
the AV vendor before I got my copy and I am the only person in the company
that got this e-mail.

I was the only person to receive this e-mail. To put this in content - we
received about hundred MyDoom-O viruses yesterday.

My job function doesn't allow me the time to look into the code and what it
does as much as I would like. I haven't tried another AV product, but I do
understand that multiple scanners if the best way for detection.

-Todd