From: alerta at redsegura.com (Alerta Redsegura)
Subject: (no subject)

A quick Googling on Diabetes Type I and Diabetes Type II shows they are
indeed different,  and their difference is very clear. (See
http://www.lef.org/protocols/prtcl-042.shtml for example)

As common mortals, most of us don't have a clue about that (and don't need
to, unless we are somehow exposed to diabetes or interested in it).  But
honestly, I can't imagine a medical doctor not knowing the difference...

The same is true for computer viruses, people don't care and shouldn't care
about virus naming: what they need is timely protection.
But it's way different when it comes to the AV industry and all the ones who
are somewhat involved in this matter.

Cheers,

I?igo Koch
Red Segura