From: chromazine at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: iDEFENSE - New Tricks [web censorship!]

Well i would prefer people not blowing people up or killing people
but I don't think people should pretty much shit down websites they
don't like. Most people like something like "The First Amendment" until
it makes them uncomfortable then they want limits imposed somehow.
Of course even though I think I could brew up plans for an "assination pen"
I don't think the world needs them at this point.

I have all sorts of "basic rights" stuff released by the Rutherford
Institute
one being a set of publications using various cute tricks so that you can
do religious things at public schools by routing around the letter of
the law.
Now what happens if a group of Satanists should do the same thing. It would
seem to me they might be out there screaming "seperation of church and
state".
Perhaps it is  just some milder alternative religon like "Wicca".. But
at least I could
write and ask them.

These things sort of all bear watching. This is beyond the usual
technical details,
but remember the technology has to be used by humans and inflences what
humans
do. What is one person's cute idea is another's implemtation headache.
One person's
Fredom of Information is anothers "aiding terrorism".

Have Fun,
Sends Steve