From: mvp at joeware.net (joe)
Subject: lame bitching about xpsp2

Did you talk to anyone about the issue you had? I have VS and Borland
compiler environments loaded and am not having an issue.

As for testing, SP2 was a required update on all regular user machines
inside of MS since RC1. Is everything in the world tested, nope. But they
tested what they could test with something like 40k employees, tens if not
hundreds of thousands of beta testers. Not sure how much more MS could have
done for testing. People were already complaining how long it was taking to
put out.

So did you beta test it? It was an open beta.

  joe