From: chows at ozemail.com.au (Gregh)
Subject: Windows update - XPSP2

For all of you who think you HAVE to turn auto update on, you do NOT have to
do that!

You can go to:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=049c9dbe-3b8e-4f30-8245-9e368d3cdb5a&DisplayLang=en

....and then click on the Download button to the right to download it. Once
downloaded, you can double click on it to install it.

I don't like having auto update on - never HAVE liked it. So, I downloaded
it that way and installed it.

I hope this finally resolves this issue!

Greg.