From: devilousangel at sympatico.ca (The Devilous Angel)
Subject: U.S. National Security Awareness Day (NSAD)

Greetings y'all!

----- Original Message -----
[...]
> ? Praise military, police, fire, medical and security personnel

"Viva el military -- for w/out them, we'd be living in a constantly
terror fueled lifestyle" ... or something like that?!

> ? Be supportive of deployed troops

By seeing Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11", you guys should
actually pressure your politishitians to bring your troops BACK!

>[...]
> Government Representatives
>
> ? Give speeches detailing security posture and future initiatives
> ? Introduce new security legislation

Yes, give THEM a Patriot Act part 2 ... and 3, 4 and 5!
Then be sure to enforce martial laws w/ the newly recalled
u$ troops taken out off .iq.  After all, you'll never know when
somebody will strike!  You guys might as well be ready for it!

Hopefully, w/ that measure, the Inet will be flooded w/ naked
female GIs posing naked w/ deadly weapons, all funded w/ the
public's taxes of course!  Now that's democracy!

>[...]
> ? Send security awareness tips via e-mail

...and be sure to only include ppl w/ a .U$ extention!

Alot more could be said about this, but obviously you get the
point.  I mean, good for the u$ of a to start a security policy
right before an ELECTION, like Barry Fitzgerald mentionned,
but i think that should be taken out of an INTERNATIONAL
mailing list about security.  We aren't here to promote moronic
nationalism i believe.

those were my 2 cents,

a disgruntled jr.