From: Bart.Lansing at kohls.com (Bart.Lansing@...ls.com)
Subject: U.S. National Security Awareness Day (NSAD)

Thomas,

No, you are on the right list...assuming you mean to be subscribed to the
full-disclosure list...which is hardly a US-centric list.  I'll not
apologize for Gideon's nationalistic spam, but will comment that there are
far more appropriate places for it.

Bart Lansing
Manager, Desktop Services
Kohl's IT

full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com wrote on 08/27/2004 01:44:31 AM:

> Hi,
>
> Am Freitag, 27. August 2004 00:48 schrieb Gideon T. Rasmussen, CISSP,
CISM,
> CFSO, SCSA (and so on, and so on):
> > Please join us in observing U.S. National Security Awareness Day
(NSAD)
> > on September 10th. There are continued threats to the security of the
> > United States. Our security posture must continue to improve.
> >
> > Here is how you can get involved on NSAD and help improve our nation's
> > security throughout the year:
> I'm not quite sure whether you used the wrong mailing list, or that I'm
> (illegaly) subscribed to a mailing list, which is intended for U.S.
citizens
> only. Actually I'm a German citizen, and I wont call the USA "our
nation".

> > NSAD is a movement in the public interest. Security must be a part of
> Movement in the public interest sounds not like a movement started by
the
> public.
> > our culture to be effective. NSAD marks beginning of the Department of
> > Homeland Security's National Preparedness Month. For more information
> > refer to http://www.ussecurityawareness.org.
> >
> > Please consider sending out an e-mail announcement to friends, family
> > and business associates in support of observing September 10, 2004 as
> > National Security Awareness Day. The key to security is embedded in
the
> > word itself. SEC - U - R - IT - Y
> Spam your friends.
> >
> > Want to make a difference? Let's do it together.
> Let your friends spam you.
>
> Apologies,
>   Thomas
> --
> Dipl.-Inf. Thomas Kriegelstein                   tk4@....tu-dresden.de
> Institut f?r Systemarchitektur                 Tel.: +49 351 463 38448
> Technische Universit?t Dresden         Hans Grundig Stra?e 25 Raum 115

> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
without any further consent.