From: chriswhite at gentoo.org (Chris White)
Subject: Buliding  computer security infrastructure
 for a country.

First Last wrote:

> 1). Establish Computer Emergency Response Team for our country.

This needs further definition.  Are you looking at
anti-virus/hacker/anything response strictly?  If so, I'd almost look
towards McAfee or Symantec for possible partnership with their already
extensive networks.

> 2). Create a centre & educate people among ourselves to start, build a
> strong ITC backbone for our country.

This I'd almost look at being a tax paid endeavour.  The obvious job
placement and economic growth entailed by this should be more than
enough benifit to see people on their taxes.  However, I don't know what
the current economic status of your country is to knowledgebly suggest
that.  As far as getting something like that running, you'd need to
assess how many qualified teaching staff members you have.  You may need
to look towards other high name universities and institutions to see if
there are people there willing to help direct qualified people to help
with your teaching situation.

> 3). To create a centralize infrastructure to share information and
> monitor digital activities within Banks, ISP's & Business.

Well, that gets into privacy issues.  You'll need to figure out to what
extent you're monitoring activities.  Too much monitoring, and people
start screaming.

> 4). A origination to check and monitor all the vital ITC
> infrastructure of our country and teach the staffs best security
> practices.

See #2.  In fact, most of the output from #2 should help to deal with this.

I hope this gives you some ideas.

--
Chris White <chriswhite@...too.org>