From: jan.m.clairmont at citigroup.com (Clairmont, Jan M)
Subject: Paranid ramblings - what's the deal? Bounded variables aren't?

Every time I send out a memo to full-disclosure i get this this mail bounce message and
it gets posted on full-disclosure.  Anybody have an idea what's happening.

Message Follows:

From: Mailer-Daemon@...s.nl

Subject: NDN: [Full-Disclosure] Shows when no limits are set or restricted shell or bat ac

Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:

tycho,IC&S (The name was not found at the remote site. Check that the name
has been entered correctly.)

Are these guys phishing, swishing or whatever Netherlands uber alles?
Or is this just their mail-server barfing?  Should probably point dig at it
and debug it but I have gotten in trouble for that type of "help" before?

Keep on computing, even though your bytes are fried.

Jan Clairmont, Paladin of the Dept. of Insecurity Department, where no redundancy is allowed or is it redundancy is required, have to look that up in the book of insecurity security chapter 4 verse 3(The bible of the Mad Arab Adulah Medula, taken from
the NecronoMicron or the latest M$ directorate).

Unix Security Support/Consultant I think?