From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: IE is just as safe as FireFox

The first patch for ADODB.stream was just a killbit..and the killbit
only stopped the current attack vector...in a manner of seconds, there
was a second exploit that passed the so called first patch. Stupid, they
think everything is as stupid as their main market.

The problem with IE is its connection to the OS...if you break IE you
break the OS...Microsoft can't clean up the browser without breaking the
OS...then they would have to do a complete secure rebuild. Ohhh..we
wouldn't want to do that..lol