From: mevanchik at relationship1.com (Michael Evanchik)
Subject: "You have sent the attached unsolicited e-mail to an otherwise GOOD security email list."

I have no problem with this list.  I use a tool to passively filter this
list the same that I do for the spam problem that has taken over planet
earth....

In your email client there is a button that will take care of this for you.

Look for something in the respects of "DELETE"

Anyone who can not decipher what is good and what is bad should be
unsubscribed instead.

Mike