From: mvp at joeware.net (joe)
Subject: IE is just as safe as FireFox

Well MS isn't about to produce code to configure MAC's and other OSs,
wouldn't you say that makes sense? They certainly aren't the experts in
writing code for controlling those platforms and I don't see why they would
want to.

On the flip side there are other companies doing so. Take a look at
companies like Centrify and Vintela and what they are doing for *nix / *bsd
platforms and integration into Active Directory specifically for SECURE
authentication/authorization and policy management in a corporate
environment.

So once your favorite Solaris box can be configured via AD policies, does it
make it an ms toy as well?

  joe

--
Pro-Choice
Let me choose if I even want a browser loaded thanks!