From: bkfsec at sdf.lonestar.org (bkfsec)
Subject: Fwd: University Researchers Challenge Bush
 Win In Florida

I wanted to make sure that everybody else has a chance to view my
remarks to Thomas' obviously unintelligable gripe with me, while we're
being immature and foolish here.  Why break the chain, right?

Thomas, if you're going to pick a fight, please pick one you can handle
with a modicum of grace.  I tried to take this offlist, but you insist
on dragging it back on... very sad.

Maybe you feel that your non-argument with regard to me can only be
bulstered by slanderous personal attacks.  I can play that game, too.
Have a nice day.  :)

Thomas Sutpen wrote:

>I forgot to make sure everybody else has a chance to view my remarks
>to Barry's obviously short-sighted arguments.

You seem to be ashamed of who you are.  That's a pity.  :)

Label me however you like.  I really could care less.  I've shown my
hand? :)  That's pretty funny.

>>Well, since you so clearly have shown your own allegiance, wouldn't the
>>case be the same for you?  Thanks for the opening.
>>
>>Everyone, please disregard Thomas' opinions - he's shown himself to not
>>be impartial.
>>

>This coming from you.  Sorry, that doesn't wash.

Sure it washes.  In fact, it washes so much that the irony of my sarcasm
was entirely lost on you.

Pity... maybe you should read a little bit more closely next time.  I
can talk to some people and maybe recommend a remedial level reading
class for you.  I'd have to look pretty far, though - no one I know does
such a poor job as to require the remedial class you seem to need.

         -Barry