From: xyberpix at xyberpix.com (xyberpix)
Subject: Again: zone transfers, a spammer's dream?

Hey Ralf,

You beat me to it, after Lode's post, I was gradually going through them
all, but time was not on my side, and well, I only managed to get to
MIL, but I can confirm that from AC-MIL are not false positives, as I
have the same one's.
As for what to think about this, well, it is rather worrying, and should
be stopped, but what would be a good way to go about getting this sorted
out?
Wonder if it would be worthwhile filing something on bugtraq to get it
out there, yeah I know that things on there aren't usually this big, but
it may force the admins to do something about it?
If you want to discuss this further off the list feel free to mail me
direct.

xyberpix

--
For Security and Open Source news and tips visit:

http://www.xyberpix.com