From: phased at mail.ru (phased)
Subject: Re: Xfree86 video buffering?

If someone has access to your machine, and can make it crash so they can see
what you were doing, someone mentioned this is local infomation disclosure...
they could just look over your shoulder while you were using the machine or
install a mini camera someplace in the room, zoom in on your monitor and
acheive much better results.