From: iago at valhallalegends.com (Ron)
Subject: Ideas for school project...

Hi everybody,

I'm taking a fourth year University course called "Topics in Computer
Security."  One of our assignments is a "major project" (probably a 10
or so page report, although she hasn't been very specific on the
requirements) that's due in a few weeks.  We have been given a choice of
topics, and we are required to do research on what we choose.

I am vairly well versed in all of these fields, and they all interest
me.  I have have a creative block, and can't think of anything exciting
to do with any of these.

I'm hoping that somebody can suggest an interesting area that fits under
one of these topics that is worth investigating, or perhaps a recently
published paper that discusses it in an interesting way.

Thanks to anybody who can help, and no, I'm not asking anybody to do
homework for me.  I'm just hoping that somebody says something which
sparks some creativity.

-Ron

The topics are:

* Malicious logic.
* Intrusion detection.
* Denial of service attacs in computer networks.
* Security issues in sensor networks
* Program security.

Thanks again!