Date: Thu Jun 30 14:23:13 2005
From: davek_throwaway at hotmail.com (Dave Korn)
Subject: Re: Jack Szeszycki

----Original Message----
>From: Jack_Szeszycki@...count.com.au

> I will be out of the office starting  29/06/2005 and will not return until
> 04/07/2005.
>
> Hi, I'm away from the office for a couple of days.
> If there is something urgent, please contact me on 0419853875 otherwise I
> will respond to your email when I return.
>
> I will respond to your email when I return.

 <brrr*brrr*....brrr*brrrp-click> "Hi there, Viscount network support, how
can I help?"

  "Oh, hi, there... This is Jack, Jack Szeszycki... I'm away from the office
this week, as you know, and I'm having an awful lot of trouble logging into
my account with my laptop from this hotel.... Yeh, could you reset the
password for me?  Yes?  What's the new one?  Great, thanks a lot..."

    cheers,
      DaveK