Date: Wed Aug 17 03:55:11 2005
From: leife at dls.net (Leif Ericksen)
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Global CompuSearch]

I really can not believe that this one is legit....
I will admit my spelling and grammar are less the desirable unless I
take my time and re-read what I am doing.  IF this is a cease and desist
order it is invalid as far as I am concerned.  I am NO lawyer but I
found it funny....

"cease and assist"?  Then a little bit further down it is correct say
cease and desist.
<SNIP>

> Global CompuSearch hereby demands that you immediately cease and assist
> from making any further defamatory and disparaging statements to anyone
> regarding Marcus Lawson and Global CompuSearch; and that you cease and
> desist from contacting Mr. Cave about Mr. Lawson, Global CompuSearch or
> about Mr. Sanders? case.  If you choose to ignore my client?s demand,
> and you continue to spew these false and defamatory statements against
> Mr. Lawson and his company, I have been instructed me to immediately
> proceed with initiating a lawsuit against you to obtain all appropriate
> remedies.  I am further informed that you are affiliated with a forensic
> organization.  If you continue with this conduct, we will have to notify
> the organization and potentially join them as a party to the lawsuit.
> Global CompuSearch hopes that you will act prudently so that no further
> legal action will be necessary.  However, Global CompuSearch is prepared
> to do what is necessary to protect itself from your unwarranted attacks
> and outrageous conduct.

</SNIP>

Oh, well I know I screw up my grammar and spelling and what not so this
is not all that bad.

--
Leif Ericksen <leife@....net>