Date: Wed Nov 23 14:08:55 2005
From: khaalel at gmail.com (khaalel)
Subject: SmartCards programming...

Thank you for all your informations...this morning, I assisted to a
conference given by AXALTO (I found a contact that accepted to help me)  and
I learned a lot of things...

I bought 2 Goldcards (one of my teacher advised me to buy a such card to do
what I want... but I think a physical attack can allow someone to copy the
content of the card or the stored key when the authentication is doing but
to begin its perhaps the more simple card I can find ...)

If you have more infromations, please give me them... for the moment I read
the manual of the Infinity USB and there is no information about the
language I can use to program the cards, Iwill search again with Google and
perphaps on the usenet...

khaalel