Date: Thu Nov 24 02:40:20 2005
From: mail at hackingspirits.com (Debasis Mohanty)
Subject: Virus infections

This sober *FBI/CIA* variant seems to have strike back with the intention to
make *news* which it failed to make when it was originally released first
time in the month of Feb (2005). I encountered it in the month of Feb and
since there were no AV advisories around, I reverse engg it to find out the
'payload' but there were no destructive payload and it was just a mass
mailler. A reverse analysis report can be downloaded from the following link
-
http://www.hackingspirits.com/eth-hac/papers/Fake-FBI-Worm-Analysis.zip

- T (aka D)