Date: Sat Nov 26 18:55:32 2005
From: mkleinpeter at ebay.com (Mike Klein)
Subject: Return of the Phrack High Council

I would only add that if EVERYBODY bottom-posted on a particular forum
and ALWAYS snipped unnecessary prior posts...then I would do the
same...just out of courtesy for established protocol.

Just as I have my own coding conventions which I use for my own code,
yet if I'm editing another owner's source I will follow their
established conventions...just to not break continuity...and of course
not to be a jerk.

mike