Date: Mon Nov 28 14:49:37 2005
From: james.mailing at gmail.com (James Eaton-Lee)
Subject: Return of the Phrack High Council

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 14:43 +0000, dead troll wrote:
> Maybe he took the site down with his l33t h4x0r skillz, or one of his
> 'contacts' did lol

Or it could be that there's a a single quote in the URL that Morning
Wood posted, which the webserver doesn't appear to be sanitising (this
would be why Michael Holstein has made a comment about SQL Injection)
and is making the SQL server spit back an error...

 - James.

> On 11/28/05, Michael Holstein <michael.holstein@...ohio.edu> wrote:
>         > http://www.snappoll.com/view_results.php?poll_id='50150
>         >
>         > Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM polls WHERE
>         poll_id='50150
>         > MySQL Error: 1064 (You have an error in your SQL syntax near
>         ''50150' at
>         > line 1)
>         > Session halted.
>
>         Sounds like a SQL injection test-site to me....
James (njan) Eaton-Lee | 10807960
Semper Monemus Sed Non Audiunt, Ergo Lartus - (Jean-Croix)

sites: http://www.bsrf.org.uk - http://www.security-forums.com
ca:    https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3