Date: Wed Dec  7 17:09:56 2005
From: jpierini at hotmail.com (jpierini)
Subject: Re: Google is vulnerable from XSS attack

N3td3v,

I'm just a CISSP, and as discussed numerous times I'm without the elite mad
skills of a hacker (XSS wasn't even on our test!), so it's my guess you must
have found something so amazing insidious, so heavily integrated into the
very bowels of their system, that they're beside themselves with terror. Oh,
those 0-day exploit releases! Why won't the hacking community give the
vendors a reasonable amount of time to cover their asses? Still, the damage
is done, and I'm sure it weighs heavily on your conscious.  Don't blame
yourself, I'm sure that if they had just listened to what you had to say
regarding Yahoo, they could have saved themselves all this misery.

You're a wry one Mr. N3td3v, use your powers for good.

Joseph Pierini, CISSP