Date: Sun Dec 11 17:39:50 2005
From: security at weretiger.ca (Grant Rietze)
Subject: Famous n3td3v quotes - The Director's Cut
	(outnow on DVD)

Lol, is n3td3v still being a pissant? Christ, I blacklisted his email
address client-side weeks ago and it's only moderately de-polluted the list
:P

I'm going to blacklist the strings "n3td3v" and "cockmaster-deluxe" to avoid
ANY he's related to, so please if you're going to make a serious reply to a
post with substance, please don't include either of those strings.  I'd had
to be excluded from a decent thread on account of one deluxe cockmaster.

-International IT Manager of mystery.