Date: Fri Dec 16 18:32:52 2005
From: davek_throwaway at hotmail.com (Dave Korn)
Subject: Re: Fwd: WSLabs,
	Phishing Alert: Internal Revenue (FAO Todd Towles)

n3td3v wrote in
> On 12/15/05, Todd Towles <toddtowles@...okshires.com> wrote:
>> You are dreaming, you have what 5 e-mail address? Websense has hundreds
>> all over the world, just like internet protection company. I myself
>> never stated it is "over all the news".
>
> Are you saying if I and my advisors hadn't decided to go live with the
> advisory yesterday, that WS would still have released this advisory?

  Of course they would have.  It's their line of business.  They sent out
five other phishing warnings the same week, so they clearly are able to open
their own email, spot the spam, and identify the phishes, all by themselves,
without needing you to point out the completely-bloody-obvious for them.

    cheers,
      DaveK