Date: Sat Dec 17 05:35:51 2005
From: security at brvenik.com (Jason)
Subject: a call for full-disclosure to become
	a	moderatedlist

James Longstreet wrote:

> Kurt Seifried, among others, runs a moderated version of this list.   I
> can't vouch for its quality, since I'm not really interested in the
> list being moderated.  If you want moderation, look elsewhere.  If  you
> don't want someone else moderating the list, learn about filters,  or
> even your 'D' key.

I track both lists and think the moderated version from Seifried
certainly passes along items without regard to any standard other than
is this of relevant value to most. I've even caught some posts I missed
on FD in the noise from the Seifried moderated feed.

It has other lists as well so in general it is a good thing to track and
if you want the chatter eliminated for you then I would say it is a
proper place to be. This is especially so for all the people that cannot
be bothered with getting filters to work for them.