Date: Mon Dec 19 14:12:36 2005
From: mrceconnor at bellsouth.net (mrceconnor@...lsouth.net)
Subject: Please read. I feel this is important.

I made a mistake in the way I first sent this reply. I meant for it to go to
the list "which it did on my right way of posting to it" this is an e-mail
of
support. I'm known for my use of words and the lack of some being able
understanding how I feel. I'm just a plain straight to the point dude. And
that is the way I would like the list to be!

so for future reference I need to just put the FD mail address in the to:
part of my mails to the list?

Gene C.
UPDATED/SCUM of Florida
In Memory of my little brother
http://genec-lori.com/

Genes-Computers Inc.
Yulee ,Fl
Established 1981, Microsoft OEM Registered member, system builder & Active
registered Microsoft Partner
Active Charter Partner of The Association of System Builders and Integrators
If you think you're beaten, Then you are!
If you give up the fight, Accept it !!