Date: Mon Dec 19 15:52:43 2005
From: discojonny at gmail.com (Disco Jonny)
Subject: [Clips] A small editorial about recent
	events.(fwd)

helo jamie,

Sorry mate, you are no veteran, you have bought into the shit you
government feeds you.

people *have* rights they dont *earn* them cuntie

well done you.  just think you could have died for nothing - you put
your whole existence on the line based on lies and rhetoric. have a
prize - the thepthal prize. - its a shame you didnt die.

What was you kill ratio? did it make your penis bigger? the uk troops
you killed, did you get double points for them? do you get double
points if you kill prisoners? how about if you fucking *hammer time*

mug.

it because of cunts like you that we live in a world like this. THANKS
MATE THANK YOU!

i'd rather speak german than buy into your indoctrinated trite.

oh i just can be fucked anymore

i suppose all that is really left is hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the nazis are coming to get you! - actually, shit you are coming to
get me..... 8 8 Yeah!

Thank fuck we are changing our government to conservative - they wont
support you in your quest for world domination.

love and kisses

jonny of the disco.

(off to drink some more - gotta love lunch time boozing)