Date: Tue Dec 20 04:36:30 2005
From: measl at mfn.org (J.A. Terranson)
Subject: An uncontrolled ***OFFTOPIC*** thread ...
	America's future under George Bush ... my last post in this thread

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, Chris Umphress wrote:

> I suppose I could argue on either side of that fence. In my mind,
> Abraham was there early, so the Israelites were re-claiming their
> land. Interesting viewpoint, though.

I have a hard time with placing a reservation on a land parcel for 4000
years, and then showing up and claiming that the current inhabitants - who
have been there for the 4000 years you were MIA - are there
inapporopriately.  Israel has no right to exist in that particular place.
They have every right to exist in any place they can buy and set up shop,
or anywhere that the OWNER is willing to donate, but you cannot just show
up and say get the fuck out, I have returned!

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@....org
0xBD4A95BF

	Just once, can't we have a nice polite discussion about
	the logistics and planning side of large criminal enterprise?

	- Steve Thompson