Date: Wed Dec 28 16:23:35 2005
From: frank at cyberguard.com (Frank Berzau)
Subject: RE: Webwasher CSM Appliance Script Security
	Restriction Bypass

As discribed in our first response on Dec 23, we meanwhile ran
additional tests against older versions of Webwasher CSM because the
initial posting of ".v0rt3x" does not specify a version number.

Our first test results are confirmed:
The script mitigation of Webwasher CSM 5.1 and newer cannot be bypassed
by changing the capitalization of the Run method as described in the
posting.

Since Dec 23, we've been trying to contact ".v0rt3x", asking for further
information, for his PoC example etc. We are still waiting for a
response.
In our email archives we could not find the initial notifications
mentioned by ".v0rt3x" in his initial posting in the timeline section.

Based on our test results and the lack of detailed input from ".v0rt3x"
we declare the reported issue disproved and consider this case resolved.

Thanks, Frank

Frank Berzau
Director, European Support
CyberGuard Corp.