Date: Mon Jan  2 03:58:39 2006
From: trejrco at gmail.com (TJ)
Subject: complaints about the government spying!
	(OFFTOPIC)

"And for most of that time, we seemed to manage with coping without
surrendering our civil liberties"

Yes, we have been overly complacent ... which is why more of us have been /
are being murdered.  It sounds like some have no problem with an endless
string of 9/11-like attacks, both within the US and abroad.

I can only hope that isn't the case.

And, while I agree this is off-topic for this list - please note that both
sides of this argument are equally guilty of being off-topic.
/TJ