Date: Thu Jan  5 12:07:32 2006
From: infosecbofh at gmail.com (InfoSecBOFH)
Subject: WMF round-up, updates and de-mystification

Listen here Larry... stick to helping bullshit infosec companies use
you to pimp their products.  I have specific examples but have no
reason or motivation to share them with the likes of fuckbag reporters
like you.  You think that because some so called security company isnt
reporting it makes it false?  Perhaps they just dont see it or perhaps
they see the monitary value in just letting sheep like you write about
how good they are in protecting and offering false security.