Date: Tue Jan 17 23:19:14 2006
From: fd at g-0.org (GroundZero Security)
Subject: Secure Delete for Windows

thank you. i didnt intend to cause such a huge response of nonsense and
i execuse to the rest of the list members who didnt take part in this discussion,
that they had so much trash in their inbox.

it was only ment as small note of a updated version. i didnt send a huge
advertising text, nor do i force people into buying or looking at it!

i guess some people always have to say something, even if its nothing
constructive. they have been too long on irc i guess :-)