Date: Thu Jan 19 19:52:33 2006
From: greybrimstone at aim.com (greybrimstone@....com)
Subject: Vulnerability/Penetration Testing Tools

Sk,
  I couldn't agree more. Nothing beats real results from real people.
Having said that, the time to deliver can be reduced by using automated
tools for reconnaissance. If automated scanners identify
vulnerabilities in systems then those same services do not "need" to be
fully re-evaluated. That means less work, more savings passed to the
client.

 -Adriel