Date: Wed Jan 25 16:07:45 2006
From: tim-security at sentinelchicken.org (Tim)
Subject: [OT] Re: can a brother get some disclosure?

Hello Edward,

While you are criticising others' grammar, perhaps you should check your
spelling and your own grammar.

> Ok, you're speaking english, but the message just isn't getting accross.
> Think grammer. Clearly you're trying to boot Windows Vista/XP on the
        ^^^^^^^
        Did you mean "grammar"?  Also, this is close to a sentence
        fragment.

> Well my good sir, don't be so lazy, we're not going to work to win you a
                                   ^^^
                              Looks a lot like a ";" or "." would have
                              been more appropriate here.

> partition (Good luck), or mod the EDI so it can reconise UDF or El
                                                  ^^^^^^^^
                                               Missing your 'g' key?

Finally, it is bad netiquette to top-post.

Ok, perhaps that's enough nit-picking for today.  I am not
defending the original postingh, but you just might want to review your
hot-headed emails before you send them out.

tim