Date: Fri Mar 10 16:01:20 2006
From: steven at lovebug.org (Steven)
Subject: War Dialing,
	Spoofed(?) Phone Number [area code 786], and calls across the US

I am familiar with how trivial it is to spoof (especially now a day), but
that wasn't exactly the point.  This activity is far from being limited to a
few area codes or people -- it's literally thousands of people.  I'd imagine
people on this list have probably even received the calls or will soon.  It
is just so strange and I am wondering what the root cause for it is.