Date: Tue Mar 28 21:59:04 2006
From: michealespinola at gmail.com (Micheal Espinola Jr)
Subject: Security Alert: Unofficial IE patches appear on
	internet

Actually, I have posted my opinion on this topic in the past on more
appropriate sites - but I wont regurgitate any of that here as this is
not the appropriate forum - since there anything new to actually
"disclose".

This issue is administrative - not obfuscated info or lack of product
or issue disclosure.

So again I put it to you, this is not a security alert - as there is
nothing to "alert" us about.  This isn't new.  We know the issue and
understand its ramifications.

On 3/28/06, n3td3v <n3td3v@...il.com> wrote:

> No security alert? Unofficial patches is very much a security alert. You say
> i'm not adding anything to the list, but what are *you* adding, apart from
> off-topic bitch remarks about thread authors. When you have the confidence
> to post your opinion on the actual topic, then i'll be glad to hear from
> you.
>

> On 3/28/06, Micheal Espinola Jr <michealespinola@...il.com> wrote:
> >
> Patch Tuesday = Good before third party patches appear
> Third party patch = Evil
> Patch Tuesday = Bad for everyone after third party patches appear,
> even Microsoft...
>
> Ahh, but you forgot one:
>
> n3td3v = Annoying.  Posting as an individual or as a "group"...
>
> Your "security alert" has offered nothing in terms of Full Disclosure
> or any actual security alert.  You'd be better served to send your
> "opinion" to the Patch Management list.

ME2