Date: Thu Apr 20 20:09:08 2006
From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (Morning Wood)
Subject: Secunia illegal spam and advisory republication

>When you subscribe at grok.org.uk, you are not made aware that
>Secunia is affiliated with the mailing list and fails to warn users that
>a Secunia URL will be placed at the bottom of a user or company disclosure.

 what you fail to see is... we don't care.
Further, any information a researcher discloses in public is just that,
public.
Since you are hellbent on leather here... your oh so loved Securityfocus /
Bugtraq
does the same thing. Many of my own advisories are put on Bugtraq without me
submitting directly. I guess http://www.osvdb.org is just as guilty? Perhaps
Milw0rm too?

 You are mad because you have never once had any information disimenated by
any security site, why? Cuz you dont do any research, find vulns, write
exploits or have disclosed anything worthy of publication. Further, because
of your continued drunken rants, lack of professionalisim and just plain
stupidity.... you never will be a player in the security industry. You fail
to see that these faults are yours, and yours alone.

As I have said before... get sober, stfu and get a real life.  We here ( and
the big media you are trying desperatly trying to attract ) don't give a
rats ass about you, your drunken meglomaniacal disposition, or anything you
do... PERIOD.

stfu kthnx bai,

MW