Date: Thu May  4 20:39:30 2006
From: ragdelaed at gmail.com (ragdelaed)
Subject: ISA Server 2004 Log Manipulation

3 days at 600 per second non stop = 86400 sec/day * 600 = 51 840 000
attempts.

after 51.8 million tries, the product was able to inject the numbers
1,2,3 into a parameter into a log that many see as non-critical. and it
looks like you tried 1,2,3,4 but it only did 1,2,3.

c'mon. log manipulation should mean more than that, shouldnt it? hmmmm.