Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:48:03 +0200
From: "Thomas Pollet" <thomas.pollet@...il.com>
To: "Dan Becker" <list@...nixsolutions.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Does this exist ?

Hello,

a similar technique has been discussed here:
http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2007/06/perpetual_dogho.html

("The key is not transferred but is instead created from a file of any
size that is available on both a computer used to send a secure
message and a computer used to receive a secure message.")

Regards,
Thomas Pollet