Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:40:29 +0200
From: Matjaz Debelak <killerx@...s-on.net>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Does this exist ?

Yes, that is true, but if you read the original post, he wants to
minimize the data transferred not the data stored/processed.

I don't know if you want to transfer general traffic that way, but if
you are only trying to transfer some special data/protocol it might be
even possible to generate such a thing for all the plausible packages
(if you know roughly what data will be "encoded")...

LP Killer_X